Cell Voltage Regulation... Why?
- Operational and Enviromental Stresses shorten cell life.
- Internal resistance is variable from cell-to-cell.
- Cells in series result in cell-to-cell voltage variability.
- Charge variability results in both over and under charging.
- Present practice is to force equalize.
- Force equalization highly stresses fully charged cells.
- Cell voltage regulation circumvents the variability problem.
- Minimizing cell stress and cell aging.
Internal Resistance is variable from Cell-to-Cell
Without individual cell equalization
- Good cells are over charged
- Bad cells are under charged
© 2021, Deltatee Enterprises LTD
#202 1439 17th AVE SE